Native ads are becoming increasingly popular with the biggest advertisers shifting their budgets over from PPC and banner ads to content discovery native ads.
It works so well because even though native ads is still advertising, it works like content. With billions of impressions every month and click-through-rates greatly out-performing banner ads, content discovery advertising delivers scalability and positive ROI.
Advault lets you spy millions of native ads to see which ads are successful and which are not.
If you want to get started with native ads, our native ads spy tool + six coupon codes worth $2650+ in native ads is a great start.
We’ve teamed up with native ad networks to offer our customers exclusive coupon codes you won’t find anywhere else.
When you sign up for an Advault Pro account, here’s what you get:
How to claim your native ad coupon codes
All you have to do is sign up for a $1 Advault Pro trial account, and once you end the trial you’ll be able to claim your coupon codes.
Here’s how to claim your coupons inside of Advault:
What is Advault and why do you need it when buying native ads?
Advault is a native ads research tool.
Without it you can’t see which ads around the web are good and which are bad.
Advault shows you useful stats for more than 3 million ads.
- How long the ads have been running is a good indicator to see if the advertiser keeps spending money on it.
- How many times it’s been seen gives you an idea of what budget they are spending and if it’s gaining traction in the network
- The number of publishers (websites where we’ve seen the ad) tells you how the ad is spreading over the network
- Which countries and devices shows you who is the target audience for a specific ad.
- Redirect ads are most likely affiliate campaigns
And you get many more features like top advertisers (you can see all ads by any advertiser), top keywords, top ads, favorite ads gallery and more.
Here’s a screenshot of the search results:
We’ve worked hard to bring you the best native ads spy tool in the market and now we’ve paired it with native ad coupons to make it an irresistible offer, so don’t wait until the coupons expire.